Thursday 14 July 2011

Prayers goes to the victims of Mumbai blast. *_*

Dear readers, 

Here I'm back fairly soon, not because I have a beautiful poem to write or any thank you's to say; I'm here to pay my heartfelt prayers to the victim of Mumbai bomb blast. I don't know the reason behind all these activities but the sufferers are always general public who are most of the times unaware of the actual situation. I'm praying for their souls to rest in peace and whoever injured to have a little bit less pain. May god give them strength to carry on even when they are unable to survive the difficult situation and an unbearable pain. There's a famous quote,'Hands that help are holier than hands that pray', but here all I can do is PRAY. I can't even pray as in proper pray, it's just that my heart wants me to pray for them. It's not only this bomb blast, I would pray for each and every people who lost their lives in bomb blast all over the world and those who have been disabled by these kinds of act.

May the pain would be less, may the suffers subside, may god save you for the ones who need you most, may god have mercy on the innocents. 

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...