Monday 8 August 2011

Zero Hour Decisions

Greetings to you all!

Life has always been in a fast track mode for me. I always have to make decisions in a way where I don't get enough time to think. I have been  lucky so far even after doing all those 'zero hour decisions'. At the moment its not really working out for me. Things have turned out to be completely messy and I can't figure out whats right and whats wrong; what to do and what not to do. If you want to do one thing correctly the other thing gets disturbed, the equilibrium is affected. I feel like a pendulan in between sadness and happiness. My happiness is inside that Pandorra box which is risky to open but too tempted to ignore. I might be starting a new phase of life soon and I have no idea how it'll treat me. There is feeling of anxiety stepping in and I find myslef in a position which I dread to face. 

Hoping for a brighter day soon. All my twitter buddies gave me 'healing medicine of words' though they don't know the problems I'm facing. I'm truly thankful to them. I have seen little glipmse of hope but still a long way to go. Strophy said something like,'There is always clear skies and bright day after rain'. I really am grateful for all those lovely and soothing words and willing to help attitude by twitter friends whom I haven't even met. Love you all.
 
You guys ROCK. :)

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Mr or Miss 'Who' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. every dark cloud has silver lining...dont worry everything will be alrite very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u sweet girl Aarti! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything will b fine.always think there is light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your nice words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm goodluck and have faith in yourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg u mentioned me (again)... much love shaku!!! I might be starting a new phase of life soon and I have no idea how it'll treat me" --> wait are you getting married? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nah Strophy not getting married yet! Haha it'll be decided soon and I'll tell you hai. Don't forget to pray for me. :

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...