Thursday 12 May 2011

If you were a.......... ball, I would have.............

This is not an act of violence. Sometimes some people just annoy me and aggravate my anger, at that very moment I feel like doing this. 


If you were a football ball, I would have kicked it and send it to the opponent's hand.
If you were a tennis ball, I would have hit it at 100mph with tennis racket.
If you were a table tennis ball, I would have passed to opponent's side 100 times.
If you were a squash ball. I would have thrown it to wall 1000 of times.
If you were a billiard ball, I would have hit it with wooden stick and pushed it to hole.
If you were a basket ball, I would have bang it on the floor 10000 of times.
If you were a volley ball, I would have punched it sky everytime it wants to come and touch me.
If you were a golf ball, I would have swing it in air with the metal stick and trash you in pond.
If you were a hockey ball, I would have thrown you to many people's hand.
If you were a marble ball, I would have put you in my index finger and thrown you to roads.
I f you were a cricket ball, I would have hit you with the bat and score 4's and 6's.
If you were a base ball,I would have hit the score and run like hell.
If you were a bowling ball,I would have thrown you as hard as I can and put you to gutter.
If you were a dodge ball, I would have then not bothered cause you already dodgy. 

4 comments:

  1. u've come to the point that u actually have to talk about balls (kinky joke within; hope u understood). and if u were disco ball... i'd dance the funky dance all night with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. N u've become naughty there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basically you just wanna annoy 'em back in retaliation. As long as annoyers are male you shouldn't have much trouble kicking their 'golo golo' thingiee. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahah @lifeizbootiful,, ati hasayo, when i wrote this poem i never knew what i was wrting bout but now i had mixed respones that's how i know what i have written. anyways i find it funny. Just my way of expressing anger. cheers

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...