Sunday 29 May 2011

Even through

This is a story of a perfect handsome guy who falls in love with a (not -so-beautiful) girl. He loves everything about her even though nobody really finds her attractive enough to be with him. She is not believing the fact that he is with her so she is trying to ignore him. Lets see what's the story is.
(Note : I'm not writing about myself.)

I can see your shining eyes even through those thick glasses,
I can see your fulfilling smiles even through those stainless steel braces.

I can endear your curly hairs even through those tied up laces,
I can peer your curvy hips even through those piles up dresses.

I can hear your husky voice even through those unknown masses,
I can fear your lusty entice even through those unfamiliar messages.

I can stare your feisty vibes even through those unspoken speeches,
I can spare your hasty denies even through those wishful eyelashes.

I can bear your amity gaze even through those unintentional acknowledges,
I can tear your misty rage even through those rare acquaintances.

I can be your sparkling star in the sky even through those numerous attentions I face,
I can be your knight in shining armor even through those difficulties I have to embrace. 

Last but not the least for the readers, 
You can utter the honest moments even through those harsh phrases,
You can shower the achiest comments even through those words which are doubtless.
You can capture the modest torrents even through those life's obstacles countless.


Thank you for your time. :) :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow Loved it Shaku..U can wrtie amazing poems as well. The feelings in da poem are awesome. Ya love is not done by looking at what is outside itz the heart inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh!! saathi... am loving the formation of sentences in the poem... they don't falter at all... i think you are better at writing poems than articles...!! malai yo sarai maan paryo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, two of my sweet buddies thanks for encouraging me. Appreciate it a lot. N Strophy u r right, i like to write poems rather than articles thats y its better than articles. :) Samby i still need to write better to be able to write like you. Hehe cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. just loved your writing .. its really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. true...everyone is beautiful and handsome, it jst depends on the viewer
    really enjoyed your poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Swantina.
    Ani thanks to ARUN as well

    ReplyDelete

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...