Sunday 10 April 2011

My love for swimming

                Amongst many things I like to do,one of them is swimming. I just love to be in water. I could even float in water without moving my limbs. It feels like flying but not in air. I even bought myself a nice professional looking Adidas costume. I have been swimming since very early age of 4 or 5 probably. I remember me diving off from the highest point of swimming pool. Thinking of it makes my senses go numb cause it is a quite scary thing to do. I always thought if people fall off from height and if they reach water instead of ground they will survive. But later on I realise that is not always the case. People can have broken legs, ribs and many things. Its just like landing on the ground. Well that's that. Now I forgot how to do diving. I need more practice in that but swimming; I'd better say it like 'I'm not the best but better than you', hahaha. One Asian looking guy was looking at me while I swam few laps. He came and told me how good I was. A bit flattered, I usually get those kind of comments when I'm in the pool. He said back in his country he used to swim in river and the current in the river would flow him easily and he loved it. To be honest in my case I would rather swim in a close swimming pool than the high current flowing river like we have in Nepal. I don't know if I ever will get out of the river if I dare to dive in there. Ooh quite scary, only the thought of it makes my feet cold. None of the lifeguards were good looking, only those lifeguards of Baywatch were hot. One of them did offer us help when we were just pretending to drop our keys on the floor of the pool and dive in to grab it. So nice of him.

                 Finally, me and my sister decided to get out of water cause it was their closing time. As soon as I step out of water I felt like why my feet are so heavy. To my surprise there was a young male cleaner who was cleaning the floor in ladies section. Ha what a job he chose, free view of ladies in swimsuit.

                 I try to make everyday different for myself cause I get bored easily with monotonous life. I can't change the routine I have and the balance I need to make between work and my hobbies but still I have to live life to the fullest.



                
            

1 comment:

आशा

Dear Readers, It has been really a long time since I wrote something on this blog but still thank you for staying. A lot of things happened ...